Pages

Photobucket
Welcome to my Close to My Heart business blog! I hope to keep everyone informed and up-to-date on events and products, as well as inspire you to start or keep up with your scrapbooking. I also dabble in card making so you may see some project ideas associated with that but scrapbooking is my passion. Feel free to email me about anything you see on my blog. I love to help and teach so I hope to have the opportunity to do that for you! Happy Scrapping!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Crop Til You Drop!

Come out bring your projects and play catch up on your books, cards, and other scrap-able items! This will be my first big crop and I'm excited to have it.
WHERE:  Hampton Inn-Aquia/Garrisonville Hospitality Room- 
2925 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Stafford, VA 22554

When: October 16th from 9am to 8p
Admission fee includes:
I will provide bagels and cream cheese for a morning snack/breakfast, sandwiches for lunch, and pizza for dinner (2 slices per person). I will also be providing every attendee with a Close To My Heart Goodie bag of papers, embellishments, and other goodies.

There will be contests and raffles for other Close To My Heart products. You don't want to miss it! If you have any questions about this or future events please email me

Cost for this Crop will be $35 per person. There are only 25 spaces available for this event so hurry and reserve your space. Click the link below to complete the registration process.








No comments:

Post a Comment