Pages

Photobucket
Welcome to my Close to My Heart business blog! I hope to keep everyone informed and up-to-date on events and products, as well as inspire you to start or keep up with your scrapbooking. I also dabble in card making so you may see some project ideas associated with that but scrapbooking is my passion. Feel free to email me about anything you see on my blog. I love to help and teach so I hope to have the opportunity to do that for you! Happy Scrapping!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Rescheduled the Idea Book Kickoff!

My mother was hospitalized earlier this week and I haven't had too much time to put together all I planned to for the Idea Book Kick Off Party. I have rescheduled this to the 9th of September here at my home in Spotsylvania. I hope to see more people here with this date change. Get the kiddos off to school or preschool and head over here to play with some of Close To My Heart's latest and greatest products! There is no purchase necessary but when you're done hopefully you will be inspired to preserve your memories. If you're new to scrapbooking I can help you with that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment