I'm giving away a $50 Close To My Heart Gift Certificate!
*This gift certificate is only valid to use through my personal business*
Entry to the giveaway is eligible only to residents of the US and Canada.
The giveaway is open until 11:59 PM, Saturday, September 11.
The winner will be selected via random draw and emailed/posted on Monday, September 13th. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to me or I'll chose a new winner.
In order to win, you must provide a valid email address. If you're unaware of rules of giveaways, for each comment you write below, you will have one entry into the giveaway. Please only comment to enter the giveaway, not to discuss other things.
For each of the eligible ways to enter the giveaway, please post a separate comment. If you don't post a separate comment for each entry, you will only get entered once.
If you've already done one of the things in the past (like you're already a subscriber), you may still enter for each of these parameters.
To enter the giveaway:
1. Go to my website and tell me what item you'd put on your wish list or what your favorite product is. Required for entry to the giveaway. (1 entry)
2. Do you currently scrap or stamp? If so, give yourself 2 entries.
3. If you are a current customer, give yourself 4 entries.
4. If you place an online order today, give yourself 3 entries.
5. If you want to scrap or stamp but need help getting started give yourself one entry (and email me).
6. Subscribe to my feed. (1 entry)
7. Follow me on twitter. (1 entry)
8. Like me on Facebook. If you already do post something on the wall(1 entry)
9. Become my fan on Facebook. (1 entry)
10. Become a fan of Close To My Heart on Facebook. (1 entry)
11. Become a Google Follower (publicly). (1 entry)
12. Tweet about this giveaway. (1 entry per tweet, maximum 10 tweets.)
13. Post about this giveaway on your blog or a message board- post links to posts here. (3 entries per post.)
14. Host a FREE Workshop for you and up to 6 friends (5entries)
15. Attend my Idea Book Kickoff on Sept 9th (5 entries)
Good luck! Hope you win!