Pages

Photobucket
Welcome to my Close to My Heart business blog! I hope to keep everyone informed and up-to-date on events and products, as well as inspire you to start or keep up with your scrapbooking. I also dabble in card making so you may see some project ideas associated with that but scrapbooking is my passion. Feel free to email me about anything you see on my blog. I love to help and teach so I hope to have the opportunity to do that for you! Happy Scrapping!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday Weekend Deals!

Black Friday - Cyber Monday Specials!
All orders (before shipping/tax):
  • over $25 will recieve a free Opaques or Sparkles.
  • over $50 will receive their choice of 1-mini-medley accents
  • over $75 will receive their choice of 1-Ribbon Round
  • over $100 will receive the Stamp of the Month plus the November Constant Campaign.
  • over $150 will receive the Stamp of the Month, Nov Constant Campaign PLUS the Mini Medley.
  • Over $250 will receive the Stamp of the Month, the Constant Campaign PLUS their choice of 1 album.
All orders must be emailed to me by 7pm Monday night. To sweeten the deal if there are enough orders I will make it a Mystery Hostess Event. In the email with your order please pick a number between 1 and 100. So, get out your Idea Book or visit my website to view it and start sending in those orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment