Pages

Photobucket
Welcome to my Close to My Heart business blog! I hope to keep everyone informed and up-to-date on events and products, as well as inspire you to start or keep up with your scrapbooking. I also dabble in card making so you may see some project ideas associated with that but scrapbooking is my passion. Feel free to email me about anything you see on my blog. I love to help and teach so I hope to have the opportunity to do that for you! Happy Scrapping!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fall/Winter 2010 Idea Book Kickoff!

Join me in the unveiling of the Fall/Winter 2010 Idea Book! I'm planning to showcase some of the new products, drawings &  giveaways, and sign ups for workshops and events. You can even make a little project with new products to take home with you!

August 30th  at 10am til 12pm- My home in Spotsylvania- Email me to RSVP

Ways to earn entries in the drawing:
Place an order of $50 or more for 10 tickets
Book a Gathering in your home in Oct or Nov for 5 tickets
Bring a friend to the Kickoff for 5 tickets
Sign up for my next workshop for 3 tickets
Tell me what your favorite new Fall/Winter product is for 2 tickets
Just for showing up 1 ticket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Faith!

    I just sent you an email re: becoming a consultant. I would like to attend your meeting. I had some questions if you don't mind. I don't know much about becoming a consultant. I do love your blog though. I may also bring a friend with me. (maybe I have to check first) But please feel free to stop by my blog.
    www.faithfulheartdesigns.blogspot.com I'm a CTMH consultant hopeful! :O)

    ReplyDelete