Pages

Photobucket
Welcome to my Close to My Heart business blog! I hope to keep everyone informed and up-to-date on events and products, as well as inspire you to start or keep up with your scrapbooking. I also dabble in card making so you may see some project ideas associated with that but scrapbooking is my passion. Feel free to email me about anything you see on my blog. I love to help and teach so I hope to have the opportunity to do that for you! Happy Scrapping!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mystery Hostess!

Who wants FREE stuff? Place an order and have a chance at being the hostess! All orders need to be submitted via email by 5pm on Saturday, August 21st. The hostess will be chosen (Riley is picking a name out of a hat) and announced/contacted Saturday night if I don't get a response back in 48 hours a new hostess will be chosen. Good luck and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment