Pages

Photobucket
Welcome to my Close to My Heart business blog! I hope to keep everyone informed and up-to-date on events and products, as well as inspire you to start or keep up with your scrapbooking. I also dabble in card making so you may see some project ideas associated with that but scrapbooking is my passion. Feel free to email me about anything you see on my blog. I love to help and teach so I hope to have the opportunity to do that for you! Happy Scrapping!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Updates! Good and Sad news....

Sad news first....

Even though the Autumn/Winter Idea Book advertises the Aspen and Bella My Reflection Paper Packs they are no longer available. They sold out on the first day of the "$2, $4, $6 for 8 Sale"


Good news now...

The Autumn/Winter 2010 Idea Book is ready and waiting! This catalog and the new products in it go live on September 1st. So, if you aren't currently in my Hostess Club let me know if you want a new Idea Book! If you are interested in joining a Hostess Club or want more information about Hostess Club let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment