Pages

Photobucket
Welcome to my Close to My Heart business blog! I hope to keep everyone informed and up-to-date on events and products, as well as inspire you to start or keep up with your scrapbooking. I also dabble in card making so you may see some project ideas associated with that but scrapbooking is my passion. Feel free to email me about anything you see on my blog. I love to help and teach so I hope to have the opportunity to do that for you! Happy Scrapping!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Contest!!!

It's been awhile since I've had a contest so I thought I would start the new year off with one! For those new to my contests. You will create a master piece and send a pic of it to me to be posted on my website as well as the CTMH consultant website to be judged. The winner determined by the other consultants will receive a CTMH goodie bag with embellishment and other goodies to replenish their stock! Hope you'll join us!

Contest begins now and pics are due to me at scrapwithfaith@myctmh.com by January 23rd. Two weeks should be plenty of time to get 1 layout done

If you have any questions regarding the contest please feel free to post in the comments on this post and I will get back with you ASAP!
Rules:
1. Must use CTMH products (90%CTMH a couple of embellishments from another co. ok)
2. You must use one of the layouts I have chosen.
3. Must have at least one embellishment and have a title and journaling.
4. Have fun with it and work on your book!

Layout option #1 Cherish- Easy Inspiration
https://orders.closetomyheart.com/CTMHConsultants/marketing/pdf/howto_patterns/Cherish-EI.pdf

Layout option #2 Imagine- Sweet Symphony
https://orders.closetomyheart.com/CTMHConsultants/marketing/pdf/howto_patterns/Imagine-SS.pdf

Layout option #3 Cherish- Give Me Ten
https://orders.closetomyheart.com/CTMHConsultants/marketing/pdf/howto_patterns/Cherish-GMT.pdf

2 comments:

  1. you are killing me with the journalling!! UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just write a blurb about the event. Why were those pics important to you. Think about it this way when Cole and Zane are adults and flipping through their book are they going to wonder what the event was or why you thought it was scrap-worthy?

    ReplyDelete