Pages

Photobucket
Welcome to my Close to My Heart business blog! I hope to keep everyone informed and up-to-date on events and products, as well as inspire you to start or keep up with your scrapbooking. I also dabble in card making so you may see some project ideas associated with that but scrapbooking is my passion. Feel free to email me about anything you see on my blog. I love to help and teach so I hope to have the opportunity to do that for you! Happy Scrapping!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Scrapbooking Retreat!

I have been in the process of planning a 3day weekend Scrapbooking retreat September 17th-19th, 2010. Here are a few of the details. Location will be in Fairfield, Pennsylvania and will be all inclusive. You only have to plan your transportation up there and back. I have to have a minimum of 15 people to make this happen. If you have friends or family members that would be interested in this trip please refer them to my blog, website or have them email me for info and to pre-register. The total cost per person will be $105 (including lodging -Fri and Sat night- and meals- Sat all meals and Sun breakfast and lunch). Half is due upfront by Feb 12th to hold our space and half will be due 3 weeks before the retreat. If I have more than 15 people I will create a waiting list and if anyone has to back out the waitlist (first come, first serve) will be contacted. Hope you'll join me! Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment