Pages

Photobucket
Welcome to my Close to My Heart business blog! I hope to keep everyone informed and up-to-date on events and products, as well as inspire you to start or keep up with your scrapbooking. I also dabble in card making so you may see some project ideas associated with that but scrapbooking is my passion. Feel free to email me about anything you see on my blog. I love to help and teach so I hope to have the opportunity to do that for you! Happy Scrapping!

Friday, January 15, 2010

March 6th Workshop!

 Photobucket
Using the Veranda paper packet we're going to have a workshop! Join us on March 6th, from 1pm to 3pm in Fredericksburg, VA at the American Red Cross building for a couple hours of scrapping. The basic Workshop kit includes the Level 2 paper packet, and Exclusive stamp set (can't be bought after the release of the new catalog), the Filigree charms and the workshop guide for $29.95. You can add on the Mini-Medley Antique Copper collection ($4.95) and Just Blooms Spring Blossom paper flowers ($7.95).

https://orders.closetomyheart.com/CTMHConsultants/TrainingAcademy/workshops/pdf/2010/spring/veranda_scrapbooking_flyer_us.pdf

This workshop requires registration to ensure space and pre-payment for supplies. Above is the Workshop flyer to see the products you get in the kit. Please email me to register scrapwithfaith@myctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment