Pages

Photobucket
Welcome to my Close to My Heart business blog! I hope to keep everyone informed and up-to-date on events and products, as well as inspire you to start or keep up with your scrapbooking. I also dabble in card making so you may see some project ideas associated with that but scrapbooking is my passion. Feel free to email me about anything you see on my blog. I love to help and teach so I hope to have the opportunity to do that for you! Happy Scrapping!

Monday, January 11, 2010

March Events- Mark your calendars

March 6th, 2010-1p-3p- Workshop using one of the new paper packets at the Red Cross Building in Fredericksburg. Pre registration is required to ensure there are enough kits for all participants. Please email me for details about this event.

March 27th, 2010~ 10a-6p ~ All Day Crop to take place at the Salem Fields Community Church in Fredericksburg. Come, bring your projects and bag lunch and scrap for 8 hours uninterrupted! Please email me for more details on this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment